Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Addiction Practicum Students

Welcome!! This is when it all comes together - when the rubber hits the road - our senior year practicum. The skills and knowledge you've learned in the classroom over the past three years will come together in the clinical setting. I'm so excited for you! Seeing your progression throughout the semester is so fun for me - I love watching you learn, grow, and discover! I also recognize that many of you have great anxieties about starting this process. You're going to have to trust me and take a step in faith knowing that God will be right by your side. You will be fine. Anytime you start something new it creates anxiety but it is the only way to stretch your comfort zone.

In addition to this blog we will meet every Wed at 7:45am - this will be a time of sharing and supporting each other. Remember I'm always here for you and will be with you over the long haul.

God bless! Dr. Sneed

No comments: